Consultants and agencies face the never-ending challenge of finding Constant flow of customers who need it to build a profitable business. Finding enough suitable customers to fill your pipeline and differentiate your business from the competition isn’t easy—especially when you consider that each of your customers puts up such a large chunk of your business’s revenue.
But before you invest in They ask, you answer the approved training programYou want to know that you will make a good return on this investment. The central question we hear from potential clients is, “Is IMPACT Help me market and sell my training services After I finished the program? “
The short answer is yes, we do.
Although the way you operate and sell your training services is largely up to you, we will provide tools and resources that will make it easier for you to grow your customer base and reach better qualified leads.
In this article, we share the ways our accredited training program will support your training business after completing our training, which include:
- that Award-Winning Internal Marketing Framework You can sell in three ways.
- the The tools you need for marketing and education A framework for your clients.
- Instructions for strengthening communication skills and value.
- access to coaches community and other networking opportunities.
Are you ready to learn how to sell coaching services with the help of They Ask, Do You Answer the Accredited Training Program?
This is what you get.
An award-winning in-house marketing framework that you can sell in three formats
Each year, Marcus Sheridan delivers approximately 75 Ask, Answer keynote lectures at conferences, trade fairs, and industry events around the world. He has also appeared in the New York Times, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and other publications – including the Book Authority, whose book was named They ask, you answer the Best digital marketing book ever.
when you You become certified they ask, you answer a coachYou will enter into a business model that is already well established and has a lot of momentum behind it – and it is still growing.
After learning this framework, you will have the opportunity Sell three services to your customers:
- They ask, you answer the workshops. Early in your coaching training, you’ll learn everything you need to know to introduce yourself They ask, you answer the workshops. These workshops will procure the leaders of your clients in the framework and align it with the value of its implementation for their business.
- They ask, you answer the training. Teach your clients how to implement the They Ask, You Answer framework themselves.
- They ask, you answer perfection. Train your clients with complementary one-on-one training, such as HubSpot training, content training, etc.
By using the framework to improve your coaching business, you are adding a layer to your curriculum that makes it more targeted and specialized. Not only is this a great way to differentiate yourself from the competition, but it also means that you have the opportunity to cater to your customers according to their priorities.
The Tools You Need to Market and Teach the They Ask, You Answer Framework
When you graduate from The Ask, You Answer accredited training, we don’t just send you your way. After you learn the framework and decide which training services to sell, IMPACT will provide you with the tools you need to teach this framework effectively, including:
- Presentation slide decks Preloaded with the information you need to educate your clients about the framework. These presentations are customizable, and you can customize them with your branding, etc. (as long as you maintain the principles and outcomes of “they ask, you answer”).
- Typical Marketing and Sales Tools, such as model coach-client agreements.
- Marketing Assurance You can distribute it to clients to illustrate the framework and its benefits.
You’ll also be armed with the answers to a lot of the questions we ask on a regular basis, so you’ll have those answers handy when you need them. This will eliminate all guesswork about what information you need to provide and how to present it when marketing and selling your services.
Guidelines for strengthening your communication skills and your value
While the Ask, You Answer framework is part of what you will learn as a coach, the greater part of the program is your education. How to become a better coach and effective communication.
This will help you polish your message and Establishing you as a thought leader in your field, thereby increasing your value to customers.
After completing the program, you will be able to continue learning by Take our lessons Learning platform + IMPACT and share frequently Role-playing sessions with our coaches.
By keeping your communication skills sharp and relevant, you are not only continuing your professional growth, but you are also getting better at refining the way you talk about your services. This will give you the edge you need to provide the value your customers are looking for and market your business more effectively.
Access to community of trainers and other networking opportunities
Upon completion of the program, you will become a member of our approved training directory and will have instant access to a file coaches community who are always there to share ideas – including our coaches here at IMPACT.
There are also endless opportunities for lead the generation, Like:
- Referrals from IMPACT. IMPACT is not the best option for everyone. Clients sometimes need our services but don’t sign in for any number of reasons (budget, location, etc.), which means there are plenty of opportunities here.
- Referrals from other coaches. For the same reasons mentioned above, sometimes some coaches are more suitable for one client than others. You may or may not serve a particular industry well with a particular team. Building a network with other coaches in this way can develop into a mutually beneficial collaboration.
- Marketing Opportunities from IMPACT. IMPACT has a large platform and reaches tens of thousands of readers daily. We constantly host events that our certified trainers can be a part of. You can also write guest articles on our blog or join us on our social media platform or podcast.
The exciting thing about the program is that you can really make it your own. And while your development as a certified coach is largely up to you, the resources and tools we offer will help you along the way.
We are always looking for ways to improve our offerings as well. So if there’s something you don’t see here that you think would be helpful, speak up. Other certified trainers will likely be wondering the same and could benefit as well.
Get access to all the support and tools you need to keep your training business thriving
The nice thing about “They Ask, You Answer” is that it works in any industry. This means that you don’t need to give up on your training strategy to embrace the framework. Instead, it works in tandem with what you’re already doing because it helps you focus on a specific outcome that is unique to your business needs and goals.
As you can see, there are many ways IMPACT can help you achieve this task.
To begin on this transformative journey, Learn more about they ask, you answer and us Certified Training Program, or Schedule some time with one of our advisors Who can answer any of your immediate questions.
When you become a certified trainer they ask, you answer, you join a winning team and movement that helps businesses thrive around the world.
Many of the trainers who have successfully completed our training have not only re-invested in a matter of months, but they have also learned how to better nurture value-filled and trust-filled client relationships.